Sunday, 5 August 2012

MScraps Summer Fun

I have seriously neglected this poor old blog, I am so sorry. I also have to admit I have neglected project 52 as well, I think I am still in May somewhere.... Thankfully I am on vacation for another week, I will endevour to catch up!

But the reason I am here is to invite everyone to the MScraps summer games:

The prizes are amazing and I am sadly not allowed to compete, being on the CT. I can seriously tell you me and other members have contemplated resigning just for this month to get our hands on some of those goodies (like the Wacom tablet....). And the prizes also include stuff from MScraps designers so there is much to be had.

You can follow this link to MScraps and be very welcome! 

See you there


2 comments:

Evangelineweng said...

bridal jewelry set are certainly the best way to express a commitment with your bride. pearl strand necklace are increasingly popular and so too are antique engagement rings. Matching pearl ring are important to factor as many metals are available with platinum being the most popular.

Leah said...

I have looked through all your images and must say that I have found your work more inspirational than any other digi scrapbooking site. They are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. I am just starting out and need all the inspiration I can get. LOL All the best!