Saturday, 5 May 2012

MScraps iNSD Blog/Facebook train 2012

 Hello Sunshine

Welcome to my stop of the MScraps iNSD Blog / Facebook Train. The theme is "Hello Sunshine" , for my part of the world probably to compensate for the extreme lack of warm weather and to make up for all the rain. At least with these colors you can sit back and dream of better days to come.
Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the ride. :)

I have made a quickpage with some of the goodies in the blogtrain. I sure hope you like it and I would love it if you let me know!

This is my finished page with my DD in the beautiful Menorcan sun.


And this is the quickpage:
You can download it here
or here.
On to the next stop:
You should have come here from Jen's place
And now it's time to continue the ride over to Karen at Aichaku Creates.
If you get lost along the way, you can find the full list of stops at the MScraps forum.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon !!

15 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

WeeFaerie said...

It's gorgeous!!! I always love your pages and this one is no exception!

GlitterQueen said...

Beautiful QP, thank you!

Robin said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Sandy_in_MD said...

Pretty QP - thanks so much!

lebjs said...

Thank you so much!

Ricki Ohana said...

Thank you for your lovely part of the FB Hop!

jg said...

gorgeous! thank-you. happy iNSD!

Elsie Lane said...

Thank you so much for the iNSD freebie! :)

DoggiNo said...

All those layered papers, super !

inmybox said...

Thank you for the lovely quickpage! Happy iNSD!

Marlene said...

Thanks for the QP! Very nicely done!

Unknown said...

Thank you in advance, you are out of bandwith, could you put up another link? The QP is beautiful.

JetjeZ said...

Hi to Unknown. I checked the file, but there doesn't seem to be a problem. But for anyone having issues, I've added a 4shared link to the post.

Chalane said...

Beautiful QUICKPAGE! Dank u wel!