Thursday, 10 May 2012

Bella

I had these beautiful photos of my little one in her Belle dress that I wanted to scrap for her album. I just couldn't find a kit with yellow roses I liked as I wanted fresh and pretty ones. Debi of WeeFaerie was kind enough to help me out! So thank you, Debi!


And based on that I made this quickpage for  you.
The wordart used in my own page is part of the (free!) kit. You can download Bella here at WeeFaerie Ring Designs

You can download the quickpage
or here

I hope you enjoy the quickpage and the beautiful kit and I would love any feedback.
You can find my other quickpages under the 'freebie' label.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon !!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

EngineerQueen said...

Thank you so much for this. I've been searching for awhile for a qp with yellow roses to make a memorial page for my grandmother. Thank you very very much for sharing this.