Monday, 5 March 2012

MScraps fun

This weeks fun pages, all with MScraps new releases.

My DD on the annual picnic of her daycare.

All with Love is in the air by Crisdam Designs

My baby DD

All with Welcome to the world collaboration

On our visit to the minitiature Netherlands, Madurodam

Template from Carpe Diem! Templates, paper from Carpe Diem! Papers, alpha from and elements from Carpe Diem! alpha, all by Studio Basic
elements from Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Studio Basic and Dunia Designs

My DD at a petting zoo. Of course she now wants a rabbit

All with Lil Pets by Alissa Jones

My most treasured gift in my life: my DDs.

All with Treasured by Heather T.
Photo taken by Simone Jansen fotografie


My DD had her birthday party at an indoor playground. Perfect for me as I get to sit and watch the kids run riot!

All from Stitched Frames, Splatter Wordart no 2, Button Mania,
Swirls no 1, Soccer Fever, On the Edge and Glow no 1
all by Erica Zwart

No comments: