Monday, 12 March 2012

Another week gone by

And this is what I did:

My DD jumping for joy

Wordart from Defined Twills no 1by Wild Blueberry Ink
Paper and elements from Crazy Little Thing called Love collaboration kit


For my youngest DD's photo album a compilation page of a short vacation we took.

All with Stink'n Cute and Cluster Frames no 6 by Clever Monkey Graphics


A perfect haven I found in a castle garden. I want one in my backyard too!

All with Decorated Corners, A Year of Hope and A Year of Hope pack 1 by Heather T

My DD climbing trees. The photo is terrible, too much flash, blury etc. But I just love the GI Jane pose, she can take on the world!

All with Scribbles no. 2, Whiter than White papers, Painted Papers no 1, Flower Power,Divided Wordart no 2 and Photo Overlays no 1 by Erica Zwart




My DD

Paper and elements from Love, unbounded and brushes from Scrolling Brushes
by Wild Blueberry Ink


All available at MScraps! 

No comments: