Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Cold Hands, Warm Heart

I love the month December. It has everything, lights, trees, glitter and sometimes even snow (Sadly not this year yet, but I live in hope!). It also gives me the opportunity to take lovely photos of my girls, this is DD2 decorating her tree. The whimsical yet concentrated look on her face as she adds snowflakes and birds to her tree. Sigh. Priceless!


Made with WeeFaerie's beautiful new kit 'Cold Hands, Warm Heart', with snowman, snowed in cottages and cute birds. She has even added beautiful wordarts to this kit.



All to be downloaded at WeeFaerie Ring Designs

And here is my page as quickpage

Download at
or
Mediafire

If you would like any of the previous quickpages, just look under freebies. Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Beautiful collection! Thank you very much for sharing your lovely quick page!

Orlie said...

I love the soft colors you used here. Can't wait to see more. Thank you for the QP too.

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for the lovely share. Wishing you and your a very Merry Christmas :)