Saturday, 12 November 2011

On castles, fruit and Christmas

This weeks new releases for me are a bit of a funny combination. There's 365 and wordarts that I funnily enough used the same theme for (castles), fruitmania and the first christmas page of this year. And just before Sinterklaas arrives as well!

 
My DD loves castles and museums and we often visit them together. Here we are in a castle in France doing the guided tour.

Paper from painted papers, wordart and brushes from Repeated Words and Scribbles, all by Erica Zwart
Elements from Autumn Potpourri collaboration kit

all at Mscraps

An impression of some of the castles I visited on holiday in France.


Template from Project 365 no 1 by Erica Zwart
Papers from Fancy Papers by Erica Zwart and Family Get Together collaboration kit,
Flowers from Beach Vacation by Erica Zwart and Autumn Potpourri collaboration kit

all at Mscraps 


My DD loves her fruit

All with Fruitmania by Diana's Creations at ShabbyPickle Designs


My DD opening her christmas stocking

All with Xmas Gaming by Lara's Digi World
guesting this month at ShabbyPickle Designs
and still at Pickleberry Pop

No comments: