Saturday, 26 November 2011

Christmas and sunshine in my pocket

The CT pages this week are such a fun combination. Christmas and pockets!
I love the new Christmas kit Noel by Dawn, not only has it a cute reindeer, but I love the gingerbread house and the snowglobe. DD1 wanted that one on her page and I was happy to oblige

My DD in her Santa's hat


All with Noel by Dawn Inskip @ Scrapbookgraphics 
 
And my eldest in the same hat.
All with Noel by Dawn Inskip @ Scrapbookgraphics



And a pocket full of sunshine below. Now these pockets are so versatile, they make every page look a bit more special.

 My DDs in the spring sunshine, always nice to look at in the upcoming winter months

Paper and elements from Whiter than White papers, Plastic Pockets, On the Edge 1, Buttonmania, Beach Vacation, Repeated words wordart, splashes from Tiebreak, all by Erica Zwart @ MScraps


 
My DD dancing around in the living room, which she always does.

All with Typically You by Erica Zwart and Val C Designs, Plastic Pockets by Erica Zwart

Thanks for looking and have a nice weekend!

No comments: