Friday, 28 October 2011

My version of C&S

C&S in digiscrapbookland stands for Clean & Simple. Those beautiful pages with one gorgeous photo not taking up more than an eight of the page and a few strategically placed elements. I love to look at them and sigh, but I cannot make them. They make me so nervous as they always seem to be unfinished when I try that type. So I don't. I have my own type which is somewhere between Art and C&S, using masks and brushwork and preferably bright colors. For Erica Zwart Designz team I get the chance to perfect my skills using her essential buttons, wordart, ribbons and other goodies. These are a couple of examples:


An orchid in my garden


Painted papers no1, Scribbles, Buttonmania, Essential stitches no1, Broken Wordart no1
and mask from Tiebreak, all by Erica Zwart Designz

My DD in the dutch Sinterklaas tradition dressed up as Zwarte Piet
 
Papers and elements from Frames no1, Trendy Paper, Button Mania, Trendy Ribbons,
Splattered Months wordart and Soccer Fever, all by Erica Zwart Designs 

My DD and my DH

 
All with Fancy Papers no 1, Fabric Ribbons 1 and 2, Essentials 1 by
 Erica Zwart and About All is Love collaboration kit from Mscraps

My DDs and me

 
Paper and elements from Fabric Ribbons 2, Beach Vacation, On the Edge 2,
Divided Wordart 1 and Turn back the clock, all by Erica Zwart Designz

No comments: