Sunday, 28 August 2011

GSO's

I haven't posted this for a while, so to recap, these made the various GSO threads at different sites.


My DDs and their friends at the beach at a lake.
GSO at Mscraps

Paper and elements from Scent of spring by Ad77Designs
Wordart by Erica Zwart Designz
Mask by Miss Vivi


My DD at the beach
GSO at Mscraps

All with Beach Vacation by Erica Zwart Designz
 
These songs always bring a smile to my face, because of the music or the lyrics that are funny or sweet.
GSO at 9th & Bloom

Paper and elements from Funny Note by Megan Fisher and You make me happy by Creations by Rachael B
Alpha from Memories Captured collaboration kit
Firefly from Fireflies by WeeFaerie Ring Designs
Lion from Doodle Zoo by Dawn Inskip

My mother and my DD, who loves watching her grandmother sew.
GSO at DST

All with Handmade by Dawn Inskip for sale at Scrapbookgraphics

My youngest got a camera for her birthday. Here she is trying to get a shot of just a little plant in a greenhouse. Now most turned out fuzzy as she doesn't have the patience yet to wait the camera to focus, but the last one, there it was.
 GSO at DST

All with Captured, the collection by Dawn Inskip for sale at Scrapbookgraphics


 My DD having fun with a bucket of water
GSO at DST

All with Summer Jam by Diana's Creations for sale at Shabby Pickle Designs

Not bad for a month or so!

No comments: