Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Remember

For the most memorable photos, the one you want to keep forever, the ones you will never forget and are printed in your memory, WeeFaerie has a beautiful new kit out in vintage style. Totally gorgeous colors and the most beautiful little frames (and everyone knows I am a sucker for pretty frames). This is my first page with it, of me and my youngest DD. 


 All made with Remember by WeeFaerie


You can download it at WeeFaerie Ring Designs

And for you a quickpage. I removed the wordart, but don't worry, it's part of the kit too.

Download at
or

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jun. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Angelika said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

grandie said...

This is so lovely! I like the way you two work together on these fab kits!!! Thank you for sharing with us :o)

Regards
Helen from England