Thursday, 21 April 2011

Just a couple of pages

This months 9th & Bloom challenge entries:


My youngest with a very large cuddly toy Nijntje (also known as Muffin)
 
Paper and elements from Winter Fairytale, Winter Sweets and Vintage Soft, all by Natasha NaSt
 
My DD on the first sunny and warm day this year
 
Paper and elements from Step by Step and Drop of sun by Pavlinka Designs 


My DD who spent hours watering the garden, including the grass, with a toy kettle.

Paper and elements from Sunshine on shoulders from Creations by Rachel
Elements from Vintage soft by Natasha NaSt
Template by Cindy Schneider

My DD as a princess

All with Ever After and Ever After Again by Becca
Template by Dawn Inskip

and one for the 9th & Bloom Bloomfest 2011:

My first attempt at gardening, planting bulbs. And it worked!

 
All with Sunshine on my shoulders by Creations by Rachel

No comments: