Wednesday, 16 March 2011

MScraps

One of my favorite digi scrap stores is MScraps. Maybe because it's dutch, like I am, or maybe because the people there are so nice or maybe because they have excellent challenges with a points system ( I love points systems!) or just maybe because they have beautiful kits... Anyway, I did a couple of pages, mostly for my DDs albums. Which are coming along nicely!

The experiences of my eldest on the birthday of my youngest

Paper from Lavender fields by Erica Zwart Designz
Elements from Merry A Round by KimB Designs
Blue alpha from Make a wish by Diana's Creations
Stamped alpha and stitches from Flowers Seeds by Loreta Labarca Designs 

My DDs feeding the ducks

Paper and elements from Flower Seed by Loreta Labarca Designs
Stitched mask from Polly & Rufus Designs
Wordart from Divided Wordart by Erica Zwart Designz
Butterfly from Treasured by Ruth Melody 


My DD and her guest, her class bear.

Paper and elements from Home is where the heart is by Loreta Labarca Designs
Elements from Love at first cuddle by Designs by Anita and Fei-Fei's stuff
Overlay from On the edge by Erica Zwart Designz
Photo preset by WeeFaerie

I love the color blue. It's the sea, you see....

Paper and elements from Blue bird and Treasured by Ruth Melody
Elements from Independent Streak collaboration kit
Elements from Kiddish Summer by Elo Designs and ad77 Designs
Splattermonth June by Erica Zwart Designz 


A childrens garden party my DD attended

Papers and elements from Summerbreeze collaboration kit at Mscraps
Mask from Photo Mish Mash I by Martencja Designs

I love the photos of my eldest when she thinks no one is looking

Paper and elements from New Beginnings collaboration kit at Mscraps
Wordart from Moments wordart by Suddenly Artistic Designs

My DDs having fun at the aviation museum Aviodrome

Paper and elements from Timeless collaboration kit
Frame and tag from Treasured by Ruth Melody
Frame from Bluebird Meadow by Ruth Melody
Frame from Precious by Ruth Melody

TFL!

No comments: