Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Lil' Greenies Playdate by WeeFaerie

Ok, I promise this is the last post for today. But it's a good one! I have not one but two freebies for you today, one for boys and one for girls. Now no scrolling down to the end of the post, take a look at this first:

The pink alien came to life in WeeFaerie's laptop, but she dared me to make a page with it. So I did, this little pink alien really wants to join in my DD's ballet class. And check out her little blue friend too. I mean, cute or what? 

 And as aliens and space rockets are also for boys, this is a boys version. But then with my girls at the space centre admiring rockets.

And WeeFaerie's super cool kit. Check out the wordarts, how cool are they?
  

You can get it at WeeFaerie Ring Designs

So, here are the quickpages.

Download at
 4 shared
or


Download at
or

8 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Helen said...

wha a fun kit ... such great pages! Lovely to catch up on all your news!

5star said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Angelika said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

Angelika said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

June said...

Thank you so much for sharing...

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Merci beaucoup, c'est très joli! Thanks so much for this beautiful QP, Its' great! Bye..bye...have a nice day!