Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Last of the February challenges

Shabbypickles:

My DD was so proud of her new hairdo

Paper and elements from Key to my heart by Pink Lotty Designs
Wordart from Sweet by Natali Designs

 

My eldest DD

For this months Five pickle discount I lifted this page Little Angel by Beaute

All with Key to my heart by Pink Lotty Designs

 For this months Gherkin Hues

Poem by Lyn Littlefield Hoopes

Paper and elements (some recolered) from Bye bye summer time,
Deep in the Forest and I love rain, all from Starlight Designs

For this months Grand theft pickle a lift of Flower Faerie by WeeFaerie found here:
 
All with When the morning comes by Starlight Designs

Pickleberry Pop:

My DDs

For the template challenge of February
 
All with Where dreams come true by Fly Pixel Studio

 

For this months pickle jar challenge.

I love to read, but my daughters love to climb all over me when I am trying to get some peace and quiet.

All with Happy Place by Fly Pixel Studio

My DD


For this months Music challenge

Paper from Autumn Cardstock by Carolyn Rose Kite
Elements from Cute Love by Lara's Digi World
Alpha from Pink Galoshes by Nikki Beaudreau

 
My darling daughter

For this months wordart challenge

Papers and elements from Where dreams come true and Happy place by Fly Pixel Studio
Stitches and blue ribbons from Holding my miracle collaboration kit (retired)

 
My DD


For the scraplift challenge of february
 
All with Faded Love and Faded Love add-on by Lara's Digi World

 
The finishing touch to a christmas tree by my DD and DH


For this months 5 Words challenge

Paper and elements from Waiting for Christmas by Jasmin-Olya Designs
Elements from Winter Poem by Tiramisu Designs

Mscraps:

On my non-existing talent of gardening. Well, I am getting better at not killing everything in sight. lol!

All with Flower Seeds by Loreta Labarca

Overlay from Over the edge no 1 by Erica Zwart

My youngest DD

Paper and elements from Faithfull by Ruth Melody
Overlays from Over the edge no 1 by Erica Zwart
Wordart from Divided Wordart no 1 by Erica Zwart


My DDs pretending to go to sleep

Paper and stitches from Simplicity by Joyce Paul
Papers and elements from Sonny Hearts Candy collaboration kit
Template by Che Yang Designs

Catscrap:


My DD being very proud of her own trainset

For this months Livin on the edge challenge

Paper and elements from Bound, Mojito by Kristen Rice,
elements from Love lives here by Kristen Rice and Kristin Aagard
Border by On the edge no 1 by Erica Zwart Designz

1 comment:

WeeFaerie said...

Gorgeous month of pages! Your work never ceases to inspire and amaze me!