Wednesday, 2 March 2011

7th Heaven

I CT for two designers at 7th Heaven and boy, have they kept me busy! Check out these wonderful new kits.

First of all Girl in the sky by Eledwhen Designs, fun, pink and filled with space rockets! With pink glitter!

 This is my youngest, I felt a nice change scenery was due for her!

And my eldest, the alien! This one made GSO at DST!

All with Girl in the sky by Eledwhen Designs for sale at 7th Heaven


 The second kit is Purple Garden by Diana's Creations. I mean, those birds and that little adorable worm. Perfect for the garden photos and yes, my eldest dressed up again.


All with Purple Garden by Diana's Creations for sale at 7th Heaven

And last of all, this is a charity collaboration kit by 7th Heaven desingers for a fellow scrapper Heather Manning, who lost her house in a fire.

So help her out and buy this kit, filled with wonderful papers and beautiful elements.

Wings of Hope, available at 7th Heaven

No comments: