Thursday, 24 February 2011

Couple of challenge pages

I am so behind in posting. I got caught up in real life and loads of challenges and stuff like that. I totally forgot to post my pages. So here are the set for two different stores.

For Catscrap:

My DD and my cat, living together as they both refused to give up the cardboard box


For the flip it fast challenge of february

All with Love lives here by Kristin Aagard and Kristen Rice



This little guy (or girl, I can't tell the difference) live in our zoo.
Papers from Love lives here by Kristin Aagard and Kristen Rice
Elements from Studio Mini 7 by Kristen Rice
Stitches from Essential Stitches 1 by Syrin
Worn Overlauys by Something Blue Studios

 For this months movie challenge


Paper and elements from Darling Dear by Creashens
Elements from Bound by Kristen Rice

This is the house my dad build for my girls. It's a replica of the house of eeyore.

Paper and elements from Love lives here by Kristin Aagard and Kristen Rice
Buttons from any given day by Creashens and Kelley Mickus
Button from Play and Dainty by Creashens
Template by Yin designs

For After5:

My DD
 
All with Kitchen Window by Laurie Ann

My DD being artistic.
 
For Flavour of the month challenge of february

Paper and elements from The Artists workshop by Jofia Designs
Elements from Painted Love by Lily Designs
Elements from Crafty Me by Kimla Designs (retired)

Me and my girls

For this months Straight Up challenge
 
All with Warming the heart by Holly Spring Designs
My DD and her best friend in kindergarten

Paper and elements from Tweethearts by Kristin Aagard and Vera Lim Designs
Elements from Ponds Play by Kristin Aagard (retired)

2 comments: