Monday, 28 February 2011

9th & Bloom

I love that store. It has the best challenges in digi land as far as I am concerned. Love the template one and the trendsetter is great for getting you to try something new.

These are this month's pages:

Bad idea to give kids stamps and ink
 
All with Imagination by Holly Designs
 

About a train journey that got stopped halfway due to a tree on the tracks


Paper and elements from Winter breath by Bluebell Designs
Paper and elements from Busy little hands by Damayanti Studio
Stamped alpha No 4 by Loreta Labarca Designs



My DD loving her cake.

Paper and elements from Silver bells and cockle shells by Becca
Papers and elements from Sugar and spice by Holly Designs
Template by Diana's Creations

 My grandparents. They would have been married 60 years on 9-9-1999.
It was a family joke that that was due to the master plan my granddad had.

All with Breath of spring and Spring freebie by Agnesingap Designs

No comments: