Thursday, 6 January 2011

Matrioshki

It is the sixth and I have already done 5, yes, 5 challenges at Matrioshki. How good is that?

 My eldest DD at 8 months, four years and seven.

For this months scraplift challenge a lift of Once so small by Mummyd
Paper and elements from Wind of Change, Wish Upon a star and Vintage Soft by Natasha NaSt

My DH and DD, she hates being kissed and I got it on camera too!

For this months template challenge
 
All with Sending my love by Camomile Designs 

 My youngest DD got this under the christmas tree and I still cannot get over it: since when is lego pink? I played with it when I was a child and I remember blue and green and white and space lego. But pink?

For this months journaling challenge.

All with Whatever the weather by Camomile Designs

For this months Matrioshka's sweets challenge, my DD
 
All with Dream on Christmas Eve by Sunny Scrap Designs, free at Matrioski Scrap Designs

No comments: