Friday, 21 January 2011

Love birds

Yes, another Valentine's kit. Who knew that me, I, the one person who has nothing with Valentine's day at all, would have all these valentine kits to play with? And I love them all.
This one because of omg, have you seen those cute birds?

Now, not having any good photos of me and DH since our wedding nearly thirteen years ago, I make do with my little angels.

 My absolute adorable little monkey being beautiful

 And this is the kit I used, Love Birds by the ever so generous and charming WeeFearie.


You  can download it for free here:

And off course, a quickpage based on my page. I have removed the poem so you can add your own. Just in case you do have lovely photos of you and your life's partner you would like to scrap.

Download
or


Come back in a couple of days. DD2 wants a page too.

8 comments:

sandie said...

So cute! Thank you!

Lori said...

Adorable! TFS! =)

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Love the cute QP...thank you for sharing! :)

Veronique said...

Ik blijf jouw digiscrapkunsten super vinden! ik begrijp er nog steeds niets van hoe je dat allemaal kunt doen...ik krijg binnenkort een photoshop progr. dus ik zal me er eens in gaan verdiepen...
Alles goed met jullie en jullie meiden?
Liefs,
VĂ©ronique

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit and QP!

Jenn said...

This is too cute. thanks so much.

marsie55 said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! xxx

Amanda Valentin said...

awesome!!