Tuesday, 18 January 2011

After 5

Well, I've done it again. Finished all four challenges at After 5. Yeah for me! The most fun one was actually the journaling one, on new years resolutions. One of mine (yes, I have more than one, lol!) is to scrap less. Or maybe not less, but after I have done the taking care of the family and the household stuff. She says whilst the girls are breaking down the house and flooding the bathroom unsupervised....

 My DD having fun with party balloons

For this months Flavour of the Month challenge

Paper and elements from Tickle the Sun and StoryTime by Kimla Designs
Elements from Painted Love by Lily Designs
Template by Diana's Creations

 My DD had discovered glue. The joy of having it smeared everywhere!
For this months Lift With a Twist challenge

All with Crafty by Kimla Designs except the butterfly, from Storytime also by Kimla Designs

 All with Creation 23 by Createwings Designs and Catherine Designs

For this months on the house challenge, a photo of flowers in my garden in each season.
 
All with Nature Lover by Micheline Martin

1 comment:

WeeFaerie said...

Good luck on that resolution lol! I've been working on that too...

Amazing pages as always!