Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Merry Christmas

I cannot believe it's this time of year again. Christmas is only a few day away and I am late as usual with sending out christmas card. This is the one thing that confounds me, how do people get their cards out on time and why can't I do it?

These photos are of DD1 when she was seven months old and we used it on our christmas card that year. So befitting I use it to wish everyone a very merry Christmas.



Made with WeeFearie's minikit Merry Merry (sorry, no previews yet, but it's good!)
You download the kit here as a christmas present for yourself


And as a christmas present from me, a quickpage.

Download
here at 4 shared

or
here at Mediafire

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

beautiful QP. Thank you :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tammy said...

Th♥nks for sharing your wonderful work. H♥ppy Holidays!

Maureen said...

Lovely thank you so much.