Thursday, 4 November 2010

Random page

Random set of challenge pages I happen to really like :-)

 My DH and DD

For this months Flip it fast challenge at Catscrap a flipped lift of Baby Curls by Shades of Bliss found here http://www.catscrap.com/galleri/showphoto.php?photo=33712&ppuser=1005

Paper and elements from Furever by Creashens
Annika's Paths by K Studio
Shadows Perfected by K Studio
 This is as close to the beach as my DD and my dad got that summer: the swimming pool.
For this months Five Pickle Discount at ShabbyPickles a lift of Summer Garden by Mary found here:

All with I sea you by New Life Dreams and Cali Designs

My DDs loved the brontosaurus in the prehistoric park
 
All with Primeval by Dawn Inskip 

My DD as a baby discovering cds.
For this months Grand Theft Pickle at ShabbyPickles

All with My Dream World by New Life Dreams
Wordart from Sweet by Natali Designs 

 It's the little things that count, like going to stay with your grandparents

For the template challenge of october at Catscrap

Paper and elements from Darling Dear by Creashens
Elements from Any given day by Kelly Mickus

My DD
For this months Pickle Page Plan at ShabbyPickles

Paper and elements from Relax with tea by Starlight Designs
Elements from I do believe by New Life Dreams 

My DD during a play as a ghost.
For this months Do it my way challenge at Catscrap

Papers from Jack paperset by Nancie Rowe Janitz
Elements from Boo2u by Lynne-Marie, LilSpooks by Julia Makotinsky, Halloween Epoxies by Creashens,
Halloween freebie by Cheeky Monkey Designs, Darling Dear by Creashens, Essential Stitches by Syrin
Leaves from Le Bal des Sorcieres by PtiteSouris Design 


My DDs walking my brothers dog. I don't who found it more exciting, the girls or the dog! LOL!
For this months Gherkin Goodies at ShabbyPickles

All with Beautiful Autumn by Pink Lotty Designs
 
That's it for the october challenge pages. Thank you for looking!

1 comment:

WeeFaerie said...

Awesome pages! I'm always so impressed with your work!