Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Matrioshki Scrap Designs

During the challenges this month at Matrioshki Scrap Designs I was in such a winter mood. It has to be the wonderful kit Winter Poem by Tiramisu that inspired me. She is guesting there this month. And I kind of hope she stays, LOL!

My DD actually undecorating the christmas tree.
All with Winter Poem by Tiramisu Design

My DD in her winterhat
Paper and elements from Winter Poem by Tiramisu Designs
Elements from Winter Fairytale by Natasha NaSt

My DDs at a dutch museum where you get to play dress up and wear clogs.
Paper and brushes from New beginnings and Timeless collaboration kits
Brushes and frames from Different strokes and Family Ties by Fei Fei's stuff

My wish for this winter, to be able to skate again. It would be the third winter in a row that we get to skate on the ice rink, ditches and canals. And my girls are finally getting the hang of it.
All with Winter Flight by Natasha Nast

My DDs being very brave and exploring on their own.
For this months Matrioshki Sweets with Autumn Kit by Natasha NaSt
Wordart by Sabrina Creations


My DDs love to stamp in the puddles.

For the template challenge of november
All with Winds of change by Natasha NaSt

No comments: