Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Through all season

I think I've scrapped in the colors of every season this last week or so. All of them for the challenges at Matrioshki Scrap Designs.

In summer colors and of our last vacation:

Whenever I try to take a good photo of my girls, I end up with 10 bad pics of a couple of giggling ladies before I end up with a fairly normal one.

For this months template challenge
 
All with Siesta Collaboration kit
My DD
For this months Matrioshki Sweets
Paper and elements from Lucky Lake Add-on by Komarik Designs
Wordart by Sue Cummings

 Definitely fall:

My DD in the woods.


For this months journaling challenge.

The journaling is a list of all the typical autumn things we do or what happens. I've highlighted the word 'Herfst' which is dutch for autumn

Paper and elements from Warm of Fall by Camomile Designs
Worn photo overlay by Something Blue Studios
More spring like:


My DDs

Fr this months Folk Challenge
 
Paper and elements from PS I love you and Sweetness by Natali Designs
 
And in winter colors:

For this months inspiration challenge to use frames, my DDs

Paper and elements from Vintage Soft and Magic Dreams (retired) by Natasha NaSt


My DDs love their cuddly toys.

Paper and elements from Vintage Soft by Natasha NaSt
Paper from Explosion of Fun by Natasha NaSt
Persnipity Alpha by Micheline Martin

TFL!

No comments: