Friday, 1 October 2010

Last of the september pages

Ok, just to show these and then september is done.

For the challenges at 9th & Bloom:

My youngest playing in the wooden house in the garden.


For this months Template Fusion challenge
All with Lucky Day by Emeto Designs

My DD all dressed up.

For this months inspired impressions

Paper and elements from Ever After by Becca
Wordart from Princess Clippings by Lauren Reid
Mask from Wish upon a star by Natasha NaSt

For this months trendsetter challenge I scrapped a song by Terry Jacks called seasons in the sun. It is a very touching song about someone saying goodbye to life. hence the symbolic person walking away (actually me) and the floating photo's as a testament of life.


All with Drop of Sun by Pavlinka Designs


My seven year old dancing her first recital a few months ago. I was such a proud mummy!


For this months Vintage Corner
All with Ever After by Becca
based on a template by Roadside Designs

And for Shabbypickles:
My DD very proud with her umbrella, all ready for the wet season of autumn


For this months Gherkin Goodies

All with September Colors by Starlight Designs
For this months Shabby Inspiration challenge, my beautiful dd.

All with Vintage Soft by Natasha NaSt designs

My beautiful DD


For this months Pickle Page Plan

Paper and elements from Bye bye summer and Deep in the forest by Starlight Designs

My DD just loves her cuddly toys


For this months Five Pickle Discount I lifted Alone with the sea by Novaczka

Paper and elements from Oh my love by MDesigns and Spring Garden by Natasha NaSt

My DD


For this months Gherkin Mix

All with Sleep my little child by Vesi Designs

And a Catscrap challenge:

10 things that make me happy

Paper and elements from Dainty and Torn Bits 1 by Creashens
 
Thank you for looking!

No comments: