Monday, 4 October 2010

Halloween

A week or so ago, I posted WeeFaerie's new kit Harvest Time. Now, it not only had autumn and harvest elements, but also Halloween.
Very fitting for my eldest, who is a huge Harry Potter fan and loves to be a witch.


You can find the kit here:





And this is the free quickpage:


I recently took a look (actually when uploading this one) at the number of downloads and one page, Awakenings, has passed the thousand downloads mark. I am bursting with pride and joy that so many people like the pages. I hope everyone has as much joy in using them as I have had in making them.
A very big thank you to Debi from WeeFearie Ring Designs for spreading the magic of her world and I hope she will continue to bring such beauty and wonder into our worlds.

In case you missed any page, you can find links to my other quickpages on the right hand side.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

scraproo said...

Lovely QP! Love all the elements! Thanks ever so much!

WeeFaerie said...

Awww aren't you sweet! I love the pages you create and feel so lucky that you share your skills with us and most of all that you are such a dear friend! Thank you for everything! ~Debi

MFraser63 said...

The pages you create with WeeFaerie's kits are just magical.I not only await each of her kits, but just as expectantly, I look for your creation of matching pages. Thank you both. You make a great team.

Ellie said...

Thanks for the beautiful QP Sweetie.
Hugs, Ellie