Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Done and dusted

The first set of pages done for challenges this month. These were for After5. I did all of them except the journaling one, I don't do negative journaling. But check out the freebie from Createwings, how totally awesome is that? You can still get it till the 4th of november, I would if I were you, LOL!

My DD playing hide and seek with the crow
All with Into the pumpkin patch by Createwings Designs

This was the color challenge and as I hadn't bought the collab it was a challenge. But I love the result!

My DD

Paper from Xmas Warmth by Karina Designs
Elements from Painting with the Autumn Sun by Jofia Designs, Little Giggle and Always changing by Createwings Designs, Calling all green by Kimla Designs and Sunshine of my life by Jazzmin Designs 

My DD on her fourth birthday and her first day at school
 
All with Happy birthday collaboration kit

No comments: