Wednesday, 1 September 2010

The last of the august pages

I can''t believe august is done and dusted. Where did the summer go? And how come my baby is suddenly five?

I did get an endsprint on challenge pages. And I love them. Some of them are for DD1's album, so the photos are from a few years ago, but still cute!


My DDs a few years ago.

Paper and elements from Hop into Spring by Mary Pop Designs and Mystique Designs
Elements from Spring Garden by Natasha NaSt Designs


My grandfather used to say, for kids summer consists of three things: sun, sand and sea. And he was right!

All elements from Holiday Memories and Yellow Day by MDesigns
Except paper and watersplash from Seaside Holidays by BlackCat Designs and
worn photo overlay from Something Blue Studios


My DD at a few weeks old asleep on DH's lap.

For this months Grand Theft Pickle a lift of Cherish this moment by Kayla-x89 found here:
http://shabbypickledesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=45159&ppuser=14741

All with Hop into Spring by Mystique Designs and MaryPop Designs


A luilak is a sleepy head in dutch. My DD who decided that even though it was lovely weather outside, our bed was the perfect place to play all day.

For template fusion challenge at 9th & Bloom

All with Lucky Day by Emeto Designs



For this months O Stash challenge I lifted Magoo - tech head by HelenH found at Oscraps, as I loved the use of the brushes against the white bg. I did a page on Sinterklaas for my DD's album with the fabulous and one-of-a-kind kit Sinterklaas by Kim De Smet.



Well this was my youngest DD's birthday last year and the day she started school. A happy occasion because it is such a milestone, but sad because, boy, did I have empty nest syndrome!

Paper and elements from Summer breeze collab kit
Elements from Sonny hearts candy collab
Worn photo overlay from Something Blue Studios






My DD dressed up as a princess with her new princess barbie.

All with Ever After By Becca


My DDs pretending to be asleep in a large wooden chair my dad built out of logs. I love these pics, the little folded hands of the smallest and the fact there were bugs everywhere which they totally missed!

All with Siesta collaboration kit from Matrioshki Scrap designs


A multi pic page on one of our trips to Disneyland paris a few years ago.

For this months Miscellaneous Challenge

Paper from Summerbreeze collab kit
Elements from Colorpop by Joyce Paul and Love at first cuddle by Designs by Anita and Fei Fei's stuff
Based on a template by Polly and Rufus Designs


For scraplift challenge at Mscraps, my DD being, well..., my DD!

Papers, alpha and elements from New Beginnings collab kit
Elements from Noticed by Three Paper Peonies and Mona Lisa Smiles
Frame from Ballerina by Sabrina Creations

Ok, I've been busy! And as it's the first of september today it means a whole lot of challenges are going up!

No comments: