Friday, 20 August 2010

Pages and pages


If you thought my little ponies don't like breakfast cereal, think again!

All with Hop into Spring by Mystique Designs and MaryPop Designs


This is a song or like a nursery rhyme that my mother sings for the girls. It's very short but it's about a girl called Liesje who is teaching another girl Lotje how to walk. We actually names our girls Elise and Lotte without ever realising that both names are in this rhyme. So it has a special meaning to us.

All with Deep in the Forest by Starlight Designs


My DDs and their cousin off into the woods

Paper and elements from Deep into the Forest by Starlight Designs
Frame from Think Fresh by Et Designs



My DD

All with this months freebie by Bluebell except the wordart by Vera Lim Design and the stitches are from Syrin.





My DD at nearly one. AS she was bald at the time, I stuck a hat on her from on of Lily's kits.

Paper and elements from Vintage Love by Holly Spring Designs
Cricket, scarf and hat from Baby Elf by Lily Designs




My dd loves her boots and this page is on her criteria for a good set of boots: warm, dry and easy to pull on.


Papers from Sunny Beach by FruitLoopSally
Alpha and elements from Pink Galoshes by Nikki Beaudreau
Elements (some recolored) from Calling all Green by Kimla Designs
Paper and elements from Pele Mele Spring Variations by Catherine Designs


my DD and the class's care bear.

Paper and elements from Painted with the autumn sun by Jofia Designs
Rain and splash from Think Fresh by Et Designs



Me at about four and now.


Papers from Pink Galoshes by Nikki Beaudreau
Elements from Daydream believer and We are family by Jazzmin Designs
Torn photo bits by Creashens
Alpha from FreeWheelin by Kristin Aagard
Alpha from It's in the news by Jazzmin Designs



My DD loves taking photo's and she takes hundreds, but the outcome is not always useful....

All with Memories Captured collaboration kit at 9th & Bloom


Me in my teenage years, when all I needed was imagination.

Photo frame from torn bits by Creashens
Paper and elements from Ephemeral Soul by Becca
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

WeeFaerie said...

Ohhhhh these are beautiful! Some of them I haven't seen yet. Excellent pages. I love that forest one!