Sunday, 1 August 2010

One month, one set of challenges

As August begins, I just want to show of my entries to the Shabbypickle challenges of july. 6 in total, well, I did miss the first two weeks of july due to a vacation, so not bad!

One of my favorite songs, Kind of Magic by Queen.

For the Mix and Match challenge.
I used a dry brush filter on the photo to make it look more like a drawing. And I added a sepia overlay.

Kits used:
Smell of nightfall by Et Designs
Neverending story by Pavlinka Designs
Wish upon a star and Spring Garden by Natasha NaSt
Sundri by MK Designs
Storybook collaboration kit


My DD

For the Gherkin Hues challenge.

All with Drop of Sun by Pavlinka Designs except the wordart, from Sweet by Natali Designs


My youngest being a cute little monster.

Lyrics are from Monster Mash by Bobby Picket

For this months Gherkin goodies, all with Crazy party by MD Designs


My DDs as princesses.

For the Pickle Page Plan

All with I do believe by New Life Dreams



A lift of Night by the ocean by Doti40 found here
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1076801&title=night-by-the-ocean&cat=all

For the Grand theft challenge.

All with Treibgut by MK Designs
except wordart by Katie Pertiet



A bit weird to do a winter page in the summer, but I'm working on an album for my eldest daughter and this was a few years ago the (re)discovery of snow.

For the Five Pickle Discount challenge a lift of Sonshine by Libria found here
http://shabbypickledesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=42024&ppuser=9950

All with Winter FairyTale by Natasha NaSt Designs

Thank you looking!

No comments: