Monday, 19 July 2010

Sugar Coated

For that sweet tooth, WeeFaerie has a new kit: filled with ice cream and jelly beans and cherry houses, it is garantueed to make you smile. And perfect for all those summer pics, when, let's face it, we eat loads and loads of icecream!


My DD eating to her hearts content (chocolate ice cream!)

This is the complete kit:



You can dowload the kit here

And for you my page as quickpage:

You can dowload it here

Enjoy and maybe I'll be back in a few days with another page. Till next time

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

WeeFaerie said...

Thank you for making this beautiful quick page for us! I love it! I also, have a surprise for you on my 365 blog lol!