Friday, 23 July 2010

Just some random pages I did

Often I do a page for a challenge and I really like the outcome. Every now and then I do a page and think, well, this one I am going to enter and forget.

Here are some page I really really like for challenges I did in june.



My DDs, one holding the brush, one in the photo.

All with Life Art Love by Karina Designs



For my DD who lights up my life

All with the Gherkin goodies of June from Kasia Designs



My DD looks adorable, but she hates the cold.

Paper and elements from Winterfairytale by Natasha NaSt Designs
Wordart (recolored) by Vera Lim Designs




My DD playing at the beach last saturday

All with taste of summer by Damayanti Studio


My DD in her tutu at her first ballet recital.

For the Shabby Inspiration challenge of June

All with Oh my love by MDesigns Creations

No comments: