Wednesday, 28 July 2010

All done

As often said on this blog, I love participating in challenges. This month is no exception, even though time was short due to being away the first two weeks. These are the entries for the four After5 challenges.

I love to bike, for sport and as a means of transportation. My kids love their bikes as well, and a few weeks ago my youngest managed her first trip without the little trainer wheels at the side.

For July's Straigh Up challenge

Paper and elements from Freewheeling, except the frame, from Dinosaurdaze, all by Kristin Aagard


My DD being very proud of her first effort at ministeck

For the With a Twist challenge.

Paper and elements from Sunshine of my life by Jazzmin Designs
Alpha by FruitLoop Sally
Hearts from We are family by Jazzmin Designs




For this months on the house challenge, my beautiful DD


Poem by Leslie F Griffiths
Colorful daydream freebie by Jazzmin Designs
Mask from Wish upon a star by Natasha NaSt


My DDs in a basketswing.

For the Flavor of the Month challenge for July.

Paper and elements from Spring Retreat and Pele Mele Carnival by Catherine Designs


After 5 also has a photocontest for their summer block party. There were five categories and these were my entries.

For black & white a sailing ship on the sea at Port Navarro

For the category landscape the lighthouse Brandaris on Terschelling:

For the category shoes or feet, DD1 crocs.

For the category angle it differently our little kitten.



For the category Portrait DD2 asleep in the car.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back with more pages for yes, more challenges!

No comments: