Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Mirror lake

I just love the kits WeeFearie Ring Designs makes. They are so beautiful and magical. And she has the dearest animals in the kits. Check out the owl and the swan. They are magnificantly drawn.

I made a page just for my DD who got her face painted (by me I have to add) just recently. She makes the most wonderful lady of the lake.



And this is the kit:




You can download it here for free: WeeFaerieRing Designs

Anyway, I turned the page into a quickpage for you. Enjoy!


Till next time!

4 comments:

WeeFaerie said...

Awesome page! Thank you! You did a great job with the face painting too!

Shannon said...

you have amazing talent. thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! Shannon ;
0

Cindy N. (aka nadci) said...

Lovely page. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Helen said...

Love what you have done with Deb's kit!