Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Latest challenges

All for Shabbypickles Designs:



A page on mother's day. Last year I got a present from my youngest she had made at kindergarten. On the wrapping paper the teacher had stuck a little poem on it about mothers. It is so sweet, I kept it and scanned it. It is on the bottom right of the tree.
The present was sweet too, a handprinted tile.

I used mom's typewriter font and paper and elements from cherish the day by Kasia Designs
The staples holding the paper are from Cosy winter by Mag Designs.


My DD and my brother doing something on the laptop (probably playing games)

All with Cherish the day by Kasia Designs


put my eldest on a dragon as she loves dragons!


Paper and elements from Sundri by MK Designs except the tree from Neverending Story by Pavlinka Designs and the alpha from Tender Moments by NewLifeDreams


My DD on her 7th birthday.

For the Shabby Inspiration challenge of May

All with Pretty in Pink by Pavlinka designs



My DDs playing it up in the mud.


This is a lift of Fishing for dreams by Monije


All with Yellow Day by MDesigns Creations


A page on the newest member of my family, a 10 week old kitten.

Paper and elements (some recolored) from Ladybird by Magali Desings
Flowers and swirls from I believe by New Life Dreams
Elements from Cosy Winter by Magali Designs
Hearts (recolored) from Think Fresh by et designs
Elements from Spring Concerto collaboration
alpha from Delish by FruitloopSally


My DD received a box of make up for her 7th birthday. So I helped her get all prettied up.

For the Gherkin Mix & Match challenge of May

All with Pretty in Pink by Pavlinka Designs

No comments: