Saturday, 1 May 2010

Awakenings - happy iNSD!!!

For international Scrapbooking Day WeeFaerie has a new kit. Pale new light of day filtering through the trees onto lakes and reflecting in the water. It has the colors perfect for those hazy starts of a day we have a lot here. I love that time of day as the colors looked just painted on by the fairies.

This is my page with it:

You can download it here for free: WeeFaerieRing Designs


And it has the most cutest ducks ever!

Anyway, I turned the page into a quickpage for you. Enjoy!

Download



Come back in a few days and I might have one more page for you.

Happy interNational Scrapbooking day!

7 comments:

WeeFaerie said...

I LOVE this qp! Thank you so much for creating and sharing it with us!!! Happy Scrappy Day! ~Debi

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on May. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cindy N. (aka nadci) said...

Such a lovely quick page. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Betty said...

Thank you, thank you thank you! Such a beautiful kit. I feel relaxed just looking at it. Hugs

scraproo said...

This QP is so awe inspiring! Thanks so much for such a beautiful creation!

Lizzie said...

TYSM! This quick page is beautiful!