Wednesday, 5 May 2010

All challenges iNSD

Ok, I had a blast at iNSD and participated in loads of challenges (and actually won nothing!)
Oh well.

At Mscraps:
10 Questions game (the best ever!)

My answer to the 10 questions game, this has to be it! (it wasn't)

About DDs sweet tooth.

Paper and elements from Sonny {Heart}s Candy collab
Screw from Take me to the old world by SussieM
Stitches by Syrin

CT lift:

My DD1 smiling despite the rain.

For the iNSD scrapchain I lifted For.tu.nate by Gonewiththewind

All with When you smile by Jen Barette

Speedscrap 1:

A tale about my brother's cat.

Paper, butterfly and flowers from 3 paper peonies
staple and twig from new beginnings
frame from Color Pop by Joyce Paul
Ribbon from Ready for Spring
Mask by me


Speedscrap 2:

Me and DD2.

Paper, circle from and ribbon from ballerina by Sabrina Creations
FLower and stamp from Ready for Spring
Date liner from New Beginnings
Ribbon and wordart from Mammarazzi by MonaLisaSmiles
Title from A shabby moment by Brem Boone


At After5:

When we went to the zoo a while ago, there was a baby giraf just three days old. The girls were very impressed he was just like their playmobil girafs.

All with Zoo Day by Kristin Aagard
Texture freebie from Cinnamon Design

My DDs together. I hop they always stay as happy as in this picture.

All with Shabby Nature from Kimla Designs

At Catscrap:

My DD2.

All with Any given day by Creashens and Kelley Mickus

Speedscrap at Shabbypickles:

My DD being herself.

Paper and elements from Painter Dreams by Dilo and Mag Designs
elements from Explosion of fun by Natasha NaSt

Oh what fun we had! Now until the next digital scrapbooking day. Can't wait.
And if you're looking for the quickpages, follow the freebie link on your right.

No comments: