Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Using templates

For the albums I make for the girls I often use templates if I want to make a page of a series of photo's or an event. I made two last week for DD1's album and I really like how they have turned out. They look more like traditional scrappers pages than most of the ones I do and it is a nice change. Besides, I had scrappers block and templates always works wonders for that.

My DD1 a few years ago at a concert by the belgian band K3. She loved it.


Paper and elements from Psychedelique collab from Digital Crea
Template from MoodyJudy's creations

A two-pager on DD1 visit to the states. It is unbelievable all the things she has seen and done, like cycled across the Golden Gate Bridge and fed the dolphins.

Template from Yin's design

Paper and elements from Carnet de Voyage by Chouk77

1 comment:

WeeFaerie said...

I think they're beautiful pages and besides templates are fun and expand our creativity. I find that when I use a template that even my pages following a template page are more creative. Glad you've fixed your block! They're are a ton of new challenges waiting for you...