Sunday, 11 April 2010

Spring pages

I can't help myself, with the fine weather, I have this thing about spring pages. Maybe because a lot of the new kits and challenges are about spring, but all my new pages have this theme going on.

I lifted Seestern's Rodelspass,
I love the way she incorporated the extractions into the scene, so I tried to do that too.
DD2 pushing her big sis round the garden.
All with Spring Garden by Natasha NaSt


I lifted Mom2Peanuts Beautiful summer day (http://shabbypickledesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=26550&ppuser=7287)
My DDs outside in the spring sun eating lunch. I just love the way my youngest squints against the sun.

All with Spring Garden by Natasha NaSt

I never knew what DD1 thought when her baby sister came to play with her toys again. Somehow I don't think she was too thrilled everytime...

Paper and elements van Sweet Pea from CreateWings Designs
Paper and elements from Spring Retreat by Catherine Designs
Stitches from We are family by Jazzmin designs



me blowing bubbles for DD1 when she was small.

All with the April Sun freebie by Kimla Designs


On my DD2's first birthday her older sister had a deal of a lifetime. She helped unwrap the presents, her baby sister kept the paper and she kept the toys.
This was the only year this scheme worked.

All with Let's celebrate by Kasia Designs


DD1 eating a bowl of icecream and chocolate sauce.
For a challenge in the New Digi Crew to use three patterned papers

All with Sweet Girl Collab kit.

No comments: