Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Done today

My day was not so good today, so I cheered myself up by scrapping two challenges for Shabbypickles and here they are.


My DD and her playmobiel

For aprils Gerkhin Mix and Match challenge.

Paper (blended) and elements from Megan Fisher's trip to the zoo
Stitches from Essential Stitches by Syrin
Paper from Carolyn Rose Kite



My DDs and a friend meeting Cindarella. I can just imagine my youngest thinking that she's Cindarella too.

For april's pickle pop challenge on imagination.

Paper from All things grow with Love from New Life Dreams
Elements from I Do Believe by New Life Dreams
Cloud from Chut by Bellisae Designs

And one more from a few days ago, also for Shabbypickles.


My DD at her first birthday party where she actually went somewhere with friends. To an indoor playground. They had so much fun running around.

For the gherkin goodies challenge of april

Paper and elements with Vera Lims freebie
Alpha from Spring Concerto collab kit
Worded Overlay by Vera Lim.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: