Thursday, 25 March 2010

Music and movies

My last two pages were themed. I never do theme pages. LOL! But anyway, I did a page on a movie for Shabbypickles.



My entry for this months Pickle Pop Challenge on movies. I actually bought Pavlinka's kit because of the name. I love Neverending story, the book and the movie. So the choice for a movie page was easy.

The flying dragon on the book is extracted from a pic I took of it's statue in Warner Bros Movie world. The little girl walking up the stairs is my DD1. Underneath the book is written "do what you want' in dutch, the saying that is printed on the back of the book.

The page shows the story of walking out of the book through the mirror doors. Well, kind of.

All with Pavlinka's Never Ending Story


And the H for my music book, the dutch song Houten hart (wooden Heart) by the Poema's. The song is about a heart shaped and formed by previous experiences and relationships.
This page is for my DH, it's his favorite song.


Paper and elements from Pele Mele Autumn Variation by Catherine Designs
Elements from Re-Creation 23 by CreateWings Designs and Catherine Designs
Photo overlays by Something Blue Studios

1 comment: