Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Happy Easter

Easter is fast approaching us. I see snowdrops and crocusses in the garden. The Keukenhof is opening next week and I want spring!

And with spring comes my DD1 birthday and easter. She was born on what is known in the Netherlands as Good Friday and easter and her birthday are never far apart. This year, her cousin is turning four on the monday after easter so it will be party time. I cannot wait.

And to get in the mood, WeeFaerie Ring Designs has Sweet Egg-scape, a happy cheerful easter kit.





You can get the kit for free at WeeFaerieRing Designs

I made these pages. For the memory albums for my DD1.


DD1 loving the chocolate on the easter table



DD1 with little chicks at my aunts place.

I turned both pages into quickpages for you to download for free.



Download here



Download here

Hope you enjoy and a happy easter!

Oh and if you are interested in other quick pages made with kits by WeeFaerieRing Designs, click the freebies link on the right hand side.

6 comments:

WeeFaerie said...

Thank you for making these beautiful pages! You did awesome!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [10 Mar 09:38pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

fl_connie said...

Thanks so much - these are beautiful pages!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

Kicki said...

Thank you Hugz

Delite said...

So beautiful. Thank you for your generosity. I'll be back to shop your site.