Tuesday, 16 March 2010

And more pages

Been busy!

At After5:

When I got the lottery ticket from Jazzmin Designs this was one of the kits: daydream believer. I immediatly started singing the song with the same name by the Monkees. I just can't help myself. So I made a page on the lyrics.

All with Daydream believer by Jazzmin designs


My DD1 and her best friend at kindergarten.

With the on the House freebie, add on Victoria by Bisontine
Wordart by Katie Pertiet
At Shabbypickles:


DDs in the inflatible swimming pool in the back yard.

Paper and elements from Dancing in the rain by Kasia Designs
Elements from Think Fresh by Et Designs



My mother is so great at reading to the girls. I give up after reading the same book three or four times. She will go on and on and on.

Everything from Spring Concerto Collaboration kit at Shabbypickles


My DD1 at her cutest!

All with the spring concerto collab



My DD1 teaching her sister how to crawl or slide across the floor. It was fun to watch.

I lifted Snow Prince by Yoyowook (http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=887581&title=snow-prince-&cat=all)

Tender Moments and All things grow with love by New Life Dreams


This is DH and DD1 watching the flower corso a few years ago.

Everything from Spring Concerto collaboration kit


my DD2 on her swing.

All with this months freebie by Emeto at ShabbyPickles

At Oscraps:


A peacock at the kids petting zoo. He was so pretty and did he know it! Vain thing.

Paper from BLossom Day by Kitty Designs (recolored)
Frame and wordart (recolored) from Life is Beautiful by Cinzia Loosemore

At Mscraps:


I got RAK-ed by MonaLisaSmiles and I choose her great kit that centers round photography.

For this months photography challenge, four pics of the ground in France taken by my DD2. Why the ground, I really do not know.

Everything from Mamarazzi by MonaLisaSmiles

And for myself:


For the Pixel dust challeng to scrap a favorite pic of green. Well, this says it all doesn't it? Amazing sight

Paper from Noticed by Three Paper Peonies and MonaLisaSmiles
Elements from Life is Beautiful and Moments by Cinzia Loosemore

No comments: