Monday, 15 February 2010

My new favorite kit

One of my friends favorite kit is Creation 23 by CreateWings Designs and Catherine Designs. Now I have never bought it, but when they had a new kit out, I decided to use the fact that it was on sale and I got it. And I love it. I love the papers, the vintage and grungy elements. And I haven't even used the butterflies in it yet!

I made my first page with it for a challenge at After5, a cropping challenge.




This is DD1 looking in wonder at her first fake tattoo.
She made us remove it after 15 minutes. LOL!

Paper and elements from Re-creation 23 by Createwings Designs and Catherine Designs
Worn Photo overlays by Something Blue Studios

And some other pages I did in the last few days:

One of my favorite pics of DD1, in the teacups at Disney.

Paper and elements from On the House challenge by Cinnamon Design.
Wordart by Katie Pertiet

For the sketch challenge for the New Digi Crew. I am working on an album for DD1. This is a few years ago picnicing in the back yard. It wsa great working with summer colors and green, while the snow is falling outside. LOL!

Paper and elements from MDesigns' Magic Garden
Leaves from Zielony by Rena Designs
Elements from Fairy Designs by MDesigns


I just saw the movie Avatar and with my DDs loving dragons, this page just came to life.

Islands, wordart and balloon from Land Of NOD,
paper and tree from Little Miracles,
Dragon, butterflies, flowers and treestump from Fairy Cakes
All from WeeFaerieRing Designs

1 comment:

createwings said...

All your pages are beautiful! Your post about Catherine's and I's collab really warmed my heart... moments like this is what I love about being a designer. I'm so happy that you like the kits... I wish you the best. ((hugs))

Dawn