Sunday, 21 February 2010

I had fun at Mscraps

Mscraps had a guest CT call and well, as I had bought about quarter of that shop on their opening day I went and entered a page. And then made some more just for the fun of it. I love doing something so totally different that my usual pages. And it is so hard, because I am used to overloading my pages. I get the creeps if my page has less than 10 layers. LOL!


A page just for fun. My DD2 who has a beautiful smile.
All with new beginnings collaboration kit

One of the best things in the world, to cuddle your baby. DH with DD2.
Paper and elements from Wild flower by Joyce Paul
Wordart (recolored) from Quote it by Sabrina Creations

My DD1 loves to dance, so I had to get the new kit by Sabrina Creations. I love this picture as it shows the enthousiasm she dances with.
Forgive the bad extraction, but the pics were taken by my cellphone and not of a good quality.
All with Ballerina by Sabrina Creations

1 comment:

WeeFaerie said...

Beautiful pages! I love the ballerina one, hadn't seen that yet!