Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Having fun

Well, I am very busy on two more albums, one for DH (hope he doesn't read this, there goes my surprise LOL!) and another one for DD1. Off course combining the pages with as many challenges as I can. How else is someone to get new kits without going broke???? ROFL, too bad I never seem to win...

For after5:

This is the mixers challenge and they are quite hard. You have stuff like 4 circles, three stitches, a wordart, two pics etc. I really have to mix and match from kits to get there.

The story on the page is actually very nice. It is about my childhood and the wooden toy chest my dad had made. He also made chests for my girls and they did the same I used to do, climb in there.

Paper and white stitches from Sweat Pea by CreateWings Designs
Hearts, scarf, string, circles and various elements from Baby Elf by Lily Designs
Dreamcatcher and frame from By the Sea by Lily Designs
Stitches from Stitched alpha by Kristen Rice
Pink Stitches from Chic Spring by Bisontine
Wordart from All you Need by Katie Pertiet

For Mscraps


My DD1 and DH together.
Paper and tree from Noticed by 3 Paper Peonies and Mona Lisa Smiles
Leaves from New Leaf by Paislee Press and Audacious Designs
Wordart (recolored) from Quote It by Sabrina Creations

No comments: