Sunday, 3 January 2010

My favorite 9 of 2009

My friend Jill asked us to post our favorite pages for 2009. These are my choices:

IceQueen

One of a kind

Sister love


Icecream

By the Sea
Harvest

Picnic
The Rose

Snow

Ok, so what does this say about me? Most of the pages are from the last few months. Not surprising as I scrapped a lot more in the last three than I did in the first six. Being on a CT (so you have to) and getting better at creating probably is the reason for this. I like the pages that tell a story, like of my grandmother or DD1 in the snow. And I just don't do clean and simple.

Till next time!

3 comments:

Jill Sarginson said...

I love them Jetje .. the first and last are my faves!! Most of my faves came from the past few months too .... must be our style changing a bit ... happy new year!

WeeFaerie said...

Awesome favs Jetje! My fav of your fav is the last one. I think you scraped that fun loving, carefree shot perfectly! I can just see the snow flying!

Amanda said...

Jetje, these are awesome. I think Ice Queen is my fav- Jim like the Roses