Saturday, 2 January 2010

My 2010 calendar

I made a calendar for 2010 and these are the pages, the pics are from the same month of the previous year:


Januari
DD1 on the swings with a lollipop and sunglasses. She looked just like she was born in the fifties.
Template from Shabbypickles Paper and elements from Dandelion wishes by Kasia Designs Staples and journal tag from Bits and pieces from Natasha NaSt

Februari
A game DD2 and I play together, I am the tickle monster and I am out to get her.
Paper and elements from Ladybird by Mag Designs Font Noel from Dafont

March

DDs love to paint!

Frame from Pele Mele Autumn kit by Catherine Designs Everything else from the Artists Work Shop by Jofia Designs

April

For this months Pickle Inspiration, me and my girls in color.

Template from POM's breathing room Flowers, swirl, stars and frame from Wish upon a star by Natasha Nast designs Papers from Explosion of fun and Wish upon a star by Natasha Nast designs, from Seastories by Kasia Designs and from Pond Play by Kristen Aagard

May

My pretty DD1s

Paper (recolored) and stitches from Nina Scraps' Fresh air Flower and dandelion from Blossom Day by Kitty Designs Christmas Wordart by Ashallee Wall Elements from Serendipity by Fei Fei's Stuff

June is part of 100% Boy post

July

I got RAK-ed by Ashalee Wall with her fairy kit. This is my take on it, my DD2 looking extremely cute, if I say so myself. :-)

All with Fairy Belle by Ashalee Wall

August


My DDs sitting on a throne in a castle in france. You can tell on their faces they're having a ball! So that's all I scrapped from the pics.

Paper and elements from All things grow with love by NewLifeDreams Alpha from Tender Moments also by NewLifeDreams

September is part of the Secret garden post and October from the Funny Kitchen post

November

November for my calender. I love the colors on this pic of DD and the girls at the beach.
All with Autumn by the Bay by Lily designs

December
We don't get much snow, so when we did last friday my girls went mad! It's non sticky snow so no snowmen or snowball fights, but you could throw a shower of it up in the air, as demonstrated here!
All with Happy Holidays by Jofia Designs.

And that makes a great christmas present mof my mum and dad!

No comments: