Thursday, 28 January 2010

More challenges

Ok. it's another challenge entry post. All the challenges I entered the last few weeks. And yes,i know I am addicted....

For After5:

I used the kit to pick out the glitter and pink of my DD as a princess. Well, kind of a princess.
All with Fabulously Glamorous by Karina Designs

For Oscraps:

I love snow, but please, where is spring?

Everything from New Leaf by Paislee Press and Audacious Designs

For ShabbyPickle:

For my book of music

This is for my book of music, the C. It is a very corny song, chapel of love. It was supposed to be our wedding song, but my mom forgot the cds :-)

Paper and fastener from Joyce Paul's Simplicity. Rose from Relaxation Time by Rena Designs And yes, the pic is me and DH on the beach.

After5 again:

I am coming along with DD1 album, from her 2 till her 3rd birthday This is one of the last pages of her third birthday. And yes, she's going to be 7 soon. I am a bit behind. :-)

All with Birthday Dreams by CreateWings Designs

Till next time!

1 comment:

createwings said...

Wow fantastic job on all the challenges! Your pages are beautiful. It made my day to see your gorgeous birthday page using my designs... I love it and the way you did all the photos is wonderful. Wishing you the best day.

((hugs))

Dawn